Pretty wings =)

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

BOTHers ME.. =/



So I've been thinking alot lately about the series of events that has taken fold these few past weeks. The reoccurring celebrity deaths are a little startling especially the infamous Micheal Jackson "death". This man was indeed a great performer, hands down like 18:30, but It troubles me that he is still on the media to this day and its almost been 2 weeks since he past. The memorial was a concert and a beautiful show. But the same day that Micheal died 11 American soldiers in Afghanistan , and 3 in Iraq. But they received no media attention, no spiffy show or burial. I've known 5 soldiers since I've joined the military to die over seas in war, and none of which were over the age or 23. It is sad to me that Americans are more worried about there "KING of pop" rather than their brothers, sisters, mom's, dad's, aunt's, uncle's .... I know I am and I think America needs to open their eyes to the Real world instead of the Music industry and their losses. R.I.P mr. Jackson. But mostly Live strong and Fight hard Soldiers, Airmen, Sailors, and Marines. R.I.P for all those who lost their lives fighting for freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment