Pretty wings =)

Monday, August 3, 2009

BlO0DCL0T Thieves!







SOOOO if you dont know We in italy have a thief amongst us. On saturday I wasnt home in the night life and my "wonderful" (so sarcastic) 26 year old ROOMATE DECIDED SHE DIDNT NEED TO CLOSE OUR ROOM DOOR. AMAZING! right ? NO Wrong.. I returned home around noon on sunday and I seen my dresser drawers were open, well you see i am a very neat and OCD strucken person I leave my bed made and my dresser drawers closed. So this hit me like h,mmm maybe my roomate went through them.. so i checked my ish. made sure the important things were there and my desktop iMAC compture was still there and my flat screen was there as well.. my credit cards and passport was present so i dint think much of it. It wasnt until around 9;30 pm that night that i was talking to one of my friends about it and he asked if anything was missing I looked alittle bit more in detail around my room and noticed my brand new DELL VOSTRO 1040 Was gone! EEkkk I was furiated... So now on a sunday night i am in th MP's station filing a robbery report! not what i want to beb doing.. So the moral of the story is Fucking roomates and that bitch needs to die!

4 comments:

  1. i made my first issue of designs that i made, so go comment it because i need your opinion to make stuff official, and im sorry if you cant see it well, also im not really a good drawer so i did my best

    thanks!
    dueces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo im making a logo for the immature gentleman blog so i need your help on picking which one, either the lighting bolt or the immature face

    leave a comment on the post so i could know

    dueces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. also go ahead and follow the owl express line and the space pace line

    i made new designs for both labels so go check them out and i also customized both layouts of the labels, leave a comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. yo im back with some new stuff in my new edition of the future of immaturity so check my blog for updates and such.... also i have a contributor on my blog that will be helping me, so check that out on my blog as well

    ReplyDelete