Pretty wings =)

Thursday, March 12, 2009

MaN Oo MaN: GeRmaNy ThouGH.....?











So...april 16th 2009 im going to bee flyin high above the ocean on a plane heading to Heidelberg, Germany for a two year tour... sigh.. foreal though im scared...like alot..even more sad though..im going to a whole nother country that i have no idea whats in store for me..


im leaving behind my family which im okay with but there is one person that i truely am sad to leave... this person and I have been dealing with each other for over two years now and we've been through everything...and im not over exagerating... needless to say im truely going to miss this person. this will be the hardest thing ill have to do .... maybe just maybe...he'll still be there for me.....hopefully


My career oR happiness? :(



"I don't think it's meant to be, be

But she loves her work more than she does me

And honestly, at twenty-three

I would probably love my work more than I did she

So we, ain't we

It's me, and her

'Cause what she prefers over me, is work

And that's, where we, differ

So I have to give her

Free, time, even if it hurts

So breathe, mami, it's deserved

You've been put on this earth to be

All you can be, like the reserves

And me? My time in the army, it's served

So I have to allow she, her, time to serve

The time's now for her

In time she'll mature

And maybe we, can be, we, again like we were

Finally, my time's too short to share

And to ask her now, it ain't fair

So yeah, she lost one".....





trufely your tukems...... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment