Pretty wings =)

Monday, March 16, 2009

MaRch 13th thrRu 16th

word...so this weekend was cool i guess...nothing too particular really


chinatown/gallery spot was real rap.. wizards vs. magic :) verizon center made my night...and then some great chinese food at some illegal looking joint. cuz they had some sketchy lookin people goin thru some broke down back door....LoLZ

then i did some relaxin in my bed....all day ZZzzzZZzz i think i turned out to become a night owl because i wake up at like 2330 hundred hours and go out on the town and not come home until the next morning...great times...

then i went to tysons corner mall and bought some essential items for someones special birthday at the end of the month...march maddness damn march maddness! lol

on sunday my father and my sister with my nephew came to dc to spend the day with me.... had a good time! ate some red lobster and chedder biscuits then we went into downtome and went tio the national zoo! had a really good time with my nephew...coOl kidd lol

No comments:

Post a Comment